We offer two main methods of fixing flat panel casings;
The first method involves face fixing the panel first close to its outer edge, then bonding on a suitably sized corner protector to cover the face fixings.
The second method involves fixing a corner profile first then hang fixing panels using a secret fix hook on system.
This method of construction allows for an enormous range of coloured and textured finishes produced form virtually any type of flat panel / cladding material.
Panel Material Suggestions;
- Laminate faced plywood / mdf ( RAL / BS colours , metallic, wood-grain );
- Melamine face chipboard;
- Stainless Steel (polished, brush finished, textured / oxide tints);
- Aluminium (Polyester powder coated RAL / BS colours);
- ACM (Aluminium Composite Material);
- High performance resin based cladding panels such as Trespa & Steni;
- Ceramic Granite Panels;
- Terracotta Tiles.
Corner guards and profiles can be supplied in coloured plastic, aluminium and stainless steel.
- Design flexibility – numerous materials and finishes to choose from;
- Variable square and rectangular sizes possible by varying sheet material and/or the numbers of panels;
- Corner guards / protectors for impact resistance;
- Easy to install
- Elimination of wet trades
- Secret fixed solution;
- Made to blend or contrast with other building finishes / cladding;
- Cost can be value engineered to suit all budgets.
- Can cater for internal and external use dependent on materials chosen.